Tax GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaxGunZ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEW FORUMS WERE MOVING FROM FORUMOTION TO ;
http://taxnetwork.createmybb3.com/showthread.php?tid=6

music_egy App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
music_egy

music_egy

Respect Points : 50583

music_egy App Empty
PostSubject: music_egy App   music_egy App EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 am

Name:
DoDy

dody_way2001@yahoo.com

ingame name:

Delete
About You:

Well I wish good luck to the people who really want this place to be part of the
Tax GunZ staff as there is one more place and I wish this server stays alive for a
very long time.

My Skills / Attributes:

I am good with the gm panel/admin panel

How active are you?

i think Monday: 1st: 4:00pm-6:00pm 2nd: 8:00pm-12:15am
Tuesday: 1st: 4:00pm-6:00pm 2nd: 8:00pm-12:15am
Wednesday: 1st: 4:00pm-6:00pm 2nd: 8:00pm-12:15am
Thursday: 1st: 4:00pm-6:00pm 2nd: 8:00pm-12:15am
Friday: 1st: 4:00pm-6:00pm 2nd: 8:00pm-12:30am
saturday: 1st: 6:30pm-7:30pm 2nd: 8:15pm-12:00am
Sunday: Random Times during the day.

(How many hours per day / days per week)

8~10 hours in a day / 7 days in the week

How long have you join TaxGunZ?
from the First forum

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master? What other servers have you worked for?

I was a GM on (Mocro gunz) server and also had my own server. Never been GM on any other GunZ server, But i'm willing to learn everything. and i'v played in [ ijjigunz dark gunz tirinty gunz united gunz ultemate gunz mocro gunz eruo gunz finally tax gunz

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member?

Well I am a friendly person and I like to play Tax GunZ a lot and support it. I am trying to help the server by trying to go on the server everyday. I am also a cool person, as in I do not get angry very fast so I will be able to deal with all sorts of problems in-game without being angered. I respect all the players/staff in this server and i'm willing to help with everything. I'm also active on the forums, so i can help with doing Reports of people, and solve problems from people who can't start up GunZ for example.
I also like to help people out in the lobby with their problems(server related questions)

Do you speak any Languages besides English?

yes , arabic and france
Spanish

Previous Expiernxe :

I've only been a GM in mocro gunz but closed down along time ago. And thats pretty much it, no other servers gave me a chance to prove to be a worthy GM. So i decided i will apply in Tax gunz since i've been here for along time. (Btw im lvl 80 Now)

Tax Gunz IS the best gunz Ever
Back to top Go down

music_egy App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tax GunZ :: Application Center :: Application Center-
Jump to: