Tax GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaxGunZ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEW FORUMS WERE MOVING FROM FORUMOTION TO ;
http://taxnetwork.createmybb3.com/showthread.php?tid=6

Apply for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BladeR

Respect Points : 49683

Apply for GM Empty
PostSubject: Apply for GM   Apply for GM EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 am

Name : Darius
Time Zone : GMT +1
Contact Info : darek_malinowski@hotmail.com
Language Spoken : German, Polish and English

Why do you think you'd be a good GM : Because many sit at the computer, and I think at any time I can help. I know on the work of Game Master (I had my server gunz). I am 21 years old, so I know how to behave in every situation. If someone needs help with ready to help.

Any experience? : I had my own server named BloodyGunZ, unfortunately, because of too low popularity of the server had to close it. I was the moderator for Euro Gunz. I've been an administrator on Mocro Gunz.

How would you help the Tax Gunz Community? : As I said, the players ready to help in many problems.

Extra: I think I'll be active in the life of Tax Gunz. After work I like to play in GunZ. It is great fun. The activity will not be problems:)

Your Life In GunZ Private Servers: I want to develop the server instructing it to a friend. I think a few months it will be popular with the server;)

Why do you want to apply for that position? I want to assist players and to remove cheaters. I have extensive experience in handling different game servers. I'll be able to help in developing this server.

Anything else : I think that it would be great if my application was accepted because i love this job!

BladeR
Back to top Go down

Apply for GM
Page 1 of 1