Tax GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaxGunZ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEW FORUMS WERE MOVING FROM FORUMOTION TO ;
http://taxnetwork.createmybb3.com/showthread.php?tid=6

A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TTStarTT
Subscriber
Subscriber
TTStarTT

Respect Points : 52517

A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT Empty
PostSubject: A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT   A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:21 am

In-Game Name: TTstarTT

Time Zone: -2GMT

Activity time: 5-6 hour's Each day,Week Ends -Whenever

What i Can Do for the Server ?
:As a Growing adult i know how to handle situation's maturely and know how to handle certain issue's efficiently and effectively And am alway's on the hunt to exterminate any hacker/system tampering user's, i can mute anyone that has been warned several time's and help ban anyone breaking the Taxgunz Rule List.

Why i should be hired?:
I Should be hired due to my regularly activity and my intellegence,Also i can help those in need due to my Very nice and polite trait's i Acquire,and i will be a Great asset to the team by hosting event's regularly and helping out any member's with certain problem's they have. I also just enjoying helping people with any problem's they face i have previously Help get account's back with the help of Xsane (ty Xsane) And just trying to make this Server Better than it already is, and i have donated quite often to help keep this server up and running for all people to come and play.

Previous Experience:
i have been GM for other Game Server's such as Dekeron 2 Moon's,And Multiple Maple story P-Server's all the p-server's i have played for i have retired from staff postion and people have given many msg's saying "we need some one like you". so i would be a great help to the DG team,i have not yet been a GunZ GM But i am looking forward to learning how to become one.

Other Information ?:
if you need to contact me feel free to add me on msn:
Taxgunz@yahoo.com

Ending Sentence:I Truly hope i can become apart of the TG Staff cause i am a quick learner and am looking forward to becoming a GM i would be much appreciated if you accepted me,I would be a Great "+" to the team most definatly and hope to prove that to you guyz.
thanks for reading-TTstarTT
Back to top Go down
Bonus
VIP
VIP
Bonus

Respect Points : 52648

PostSubject: Re: A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT   A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
lalalala
VIP
VIP
lalalala

Respect Points : 52619

PostSubject: Re: A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT   A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Nice app Wink
Back to top Go down
DeadlyNexon
Forum Whore

Respect Points : 54175

PostSubject: Re: A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT   A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:12 pm

application accepted as game master - GAME MASTER ARE CLOSED. DEVELOPERS ARE OPEN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT   A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gamemaster Application TTstarTT
Page 1 of 1